WELCOME TO FAIRWAY LAKES
A secluded gated development of only 45 lodges nestled in the Norfolk countryside with stunning picturesque views.
Set in quiet Norfolk countryside, the lodges at Fairway Lakes are perfectly placed to relax and unwind any time of the year.
There are rural pursuits, fine market towns such as Beccles and Bungay close by, as well as the magnificent county capital, Norwich. If beaches are more your thing, they’re only a short drive away and have won awards for cleanliness and safety!
Situated on an 18-hole Par 73 Golf Course
Fairway Lakes is sited on Caldecott Hall, which has a large golf facility that includes:
On Site facilities include: 18 hole Golf Course (25% discount for golf included); Barnworks gym and spa (includes beautician – prior booking required); 3 fishing ponds well stocked with carp.
- 18 hole main course (par 73)
- 18 hole par 3 course (par 54)
- Practice green & Nets
- Golf shop
- PGA Professional
- Club House with bar and food available
- 25% Discount for lodge guests
* Please note the Pool/Spa and golf course are owned and managed by Sentinel Leisure and any bookings need to be made direct to http://www.caldecotthall.co.uk/the-barn-works we are not responsible for any changes in opening times. A 25% discount is offered to guests of our lodges.
Sun, Sea and Sand
Fairway Lakes is close to six beaches rated “Excellent” by the Environment Agency for cleanliness of sand and sea in 2019:
- Great Yarmouth
- Lowestoft – North Beach
- Lowestoft – South Beach
The Lakes3 Bedrooms - 6 Guests
The Suntrap2 Bedrooms - 4 Guests
The Greens2 Bedrooms - 4 Guests
The Meadows3 Bedrooms - 6 Guests
The Springs3 Bedrooms - 6 Guests
The Bluebells2 Bedrooms - 4 Guests
The Willows3 Bedrooms - 6 Guests
The Views4 Bedrooms - 8 Guests
Immaculate accommodation, the best we’ve ever stayed in! Perfect for golfers and families alike.